Kasina - Pro Lashes - #KRTFL
KASINA Professional Individual Tapered ends Flare Long Black
These individual lashes come in long length. Each lash hair is uniquely designed with a knot base which makes application seamless along natural lashes. They are lightweight and tapered at the ends resulting in a perfectly fl
- Tapered Tips
- Ultra Lightweight
- Super Soft
- Blend Naturally
- Contact lens friendly
Apply both long and medium lashes by applying them one by one going back and forth between long and medium to get that full volume wispy(also known as wispies, demi wispies) effect. Or just add a few on the outer corners for extra-feathery fringe.
These lashes are:
Knotted 10p, Naturally Tapered ends, Weightless, Safe & sterile, Easy to apply & Affordable!
How to apply Individual lashes:
1) You'll need good quality tweezers. Slanted or pointed tip.
2) Slide the tweezers to the base of the tray closes to the knot. Gently lift and remove from the tray, trying not to bend or dent them during the process. Then lay on a clean surface.
3) Using a small piece of foil or plastic, squirt a small dime size of glue or adhesive on top.
4) Grab your tweezers and pick up the lash cluster by the very tip end with the curl facing up position and ready for application. Don't squeeze to hard, you may crimp the lash unintentionally.
5) Steadily swipe the end of the knot across the top of the adhesive. Avoid dipping, you can grab more glue than you really need. If you have a little too much glue, gently swipe again to remove any extras.
6) With a magnifying mirror handy, tilt your chin up slightly and without closing your eyes keeping your eyelid relaxed.
7) Tricky part is gently placing the glued end cluster on the top of your natural lashes closes to the lashline. Do not apply to the skin. If you find that it is not the right placement, you have within a few seconds to re-position the cluster before it fuses with your natural lashes.
8) It may take a minute or two to set completely. Then, repeat from steps 2 and on. Remember, once you apply the glue on the cluster you don't have a lot of time to figure out placement.